KBRA Analytics is our premier product platform for high quality data and advanced analytics.
Our seasoned teams of industry specialists across each product provide unparalleled insight creating a foundation for users of deeper analysis and rapid discovery.
KBRA CREDIT PROFILE (KCP): The Standard In monthly CMBS surveillance
Delivering a fresh credit perspective, transparency and customer focus, KCP is the only monthly surveillance platform providing clarity into how we arrived at our valuations and loss forecasts.
- FRESH PERSPECTIVE: KCP was designed by CMBS professionals for CMBS professionals. Our team of credit experts provides critical insights into loan performance and delivers an array of valuation and loss scenarios. Our proprietary research is founded on a meticulous, bottom-up approach that incorporates a deep dive into collateral and market performance as well as regional and macro trends impacting the commercial real estate sector.
- TRANSPARENCY: To bolster confidence in derived outputs, KCP provides full transparency into analytical assumptions, default and resolution timing, and loss forecasts across a variety of scenarios. Subscribers have access to income approach assumptions, including modeled rents, lease-up expectations, operating and capital expense projections, capitalization rates, and discount rates. Details on comparables sales are also provided, giving subscribers a holistic view of market value.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS: Our core objective is to fulfill the needs of market participants by providing timely, best-in-class analytics and white-glove customer service. KCP data and research is available through a multitude of channels, including a web-based interface, PDF and excel reports, and an xml data feed. KCP research is organized in a user-friendly format and subscribers always have unfettered access to our team of experts.
- CREDIT ALERTS: KCP Credit Alerts provide subscribers with timely updates on critical developments affecting CMBS collateral. Leveraging our expansive team of experts and ongoing surveillance, KCP provides actionable intelligence and thoughtful insights on market transactions, performance trends, shifts in submarket fundamentals, tenant news, and valuations that could alter projected losses. Alerts are delivered directly to subscribers and shed light on credit risks and opportunities.
- SPECIAL REPORTS: KCP subscribers have access to relevant research covering a variety of topics, including borrower behavior, ESG, exposure to natural disasters, loan refinancing risks, retailer bankruptcies, and store closures. In addition, KCP produces a monthly KBRA Loan of Concern (K-LOC) Index report, which highlights trends in our credit outlooks, and a monthly Loss Lookback report that compares loan disposition outcomes to prior KCP forecasts.